Ministry Village Expands Services to Olive Warrington
Ministry Village at Olive is happy to announce that we now provide services at the Olive Warrington campus!
Tender Hearts Caring Hands services are now available in Warrington every Monday from 11AM to 1PM. Kathleen Schuster, Program Director for Tender Hearts Caring Hands, will be on-site at the Warrington campus, and able to provide family food bags and transient bags. Family food bags are designed to feed a family of four for 4 days with a variety of nonperishable food items. Patrons are eligible to receive 1 bag per household every 6 months. Homeless clients are eligible for 1 transient bag every 7 days. Transient bags include a variety of ready-to-eat food items as well as health and hygiene items.
Clients can also speak with Kathleen about eligibility for financial assistance through Tender Hearts Caring Hands. Clients who qualify can receive assistance paying rent and utilities, and will also receive financial counseling. Enter Olive Warrington at the covered drive doors and look for Tender Hearts / Ministry Village signs directing you to the Tender Hearts office.
In addition to services through Tender Hearts Caring Hands, Most Excellent Way will soon be holding weekly support group meetings at Olive Warrington for anyone struggling with addiction. Group meetings serve to encourage and support anyone struggling with addictive behavior, as well as the family members and loved ones of those struggling. There is no cost to attend. Be sure to follow the Ministry Village Facebook page for updates on Olive Warrington’s MEW meeting time and location.
- The mission of Ministry Village at Olive is to put the words of Jesus into action throughout our community – “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” (Matthew 25:40, NIV)
- Tender Hearts Caring Hands is MVO’s benevolence program. Tender Hearts Caring Hands accepts donations Monday through Friday, from 9AM to 2PM at the Ministry Village at Olive office (1716 E. Olive Road). Donations of nonperishable food items and travel-size hygiene items are accepted. Financial donations are appreciated and go toward purchasing the items THCH distributes each day. Supporters can also make purchases through Amazon and items can be shipped directly to the Ministry Village at Olive office.
- For more information on the Tender Hearts Caring Hands ministry, contact Kathleen Schuster at (850) 475-1118 or by email atKSchuster@ministryvillage.org.
- For more information on Most Excellent Way meetings, or for help finding support in the search for freedom from addiction, contact Scott Heald at SHeald@ministryvillage.org or by phone at 850-475-1112.
- To donate financially to Tender Hearts Caring Hands or any Ministry Village program, click here.