Support Ministry Village through Winn-Dixie in April
Ministry Village at Olive has been selected by Winn-Dixie leadership as the benefiting non-profit in the Community Bag Program for the month of April! We are very excited about this opportunity, and thankful that the store leaders at Winn-Dixie have chosen us to benefit this month from their generous giving program.
In this time of uncertainty due to COVID-19, supporting local non-profits has never been more important. For the month of April 2021, Ministry Village at Olive will receive a $1 donation from each purchase of the $2.50 reusable Community Bags at the Winn-Dixie store located at 312 East Nine Mile Road, Pensacola FL.
This Winn-Dixie program is designed to make it easy for shoppers to give back to their local communities while supporting the environment. The bags are available at various registers and at the reusable bag rack in the store. If you are having trouble finding the bag, ask the store manager where the Community Bag is located and they will be happy to show you!
Spread the news to your friends and family too. The more people who learn about the program and purchase the Community Bag during the month of April, the more money we will raise. Only bags purchased at the 9 Mile Road location of Winn-Dixie will be automatically credited to benefit Ministry Village.
So, throughout the month of April, be sure to get yourselves over to Winn-Dixie on 9 Mile Road, get some groceries, and buy a few Community Bags. Great shopping deals for you and a donation for us!👏
To learn more about this Winn-Dixie program, please visit seg.bags4mycause.com.
- The mission of Ministry Village at Olive is to put the words of Jesus into action throughout our community – “Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.” (Matthew 25:40, NIV) If you are looking for a place to demonstrate kindness to others for the glory of God, give us a call. For more information on Ministry Village at Olive, Inc. and its work in the community, follow them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/MinistryVillage, on Twitter @MinistryVillage, visit their website, MinistryVillage.org, or call (850) 473-4466.
- Tender Hearts Caring Hands is MVO’s benevolence program, providing family food bags as well as financial assistance including rent and utilities to those who qualify. THCH is also a lifeline to a large number of homeless men and women in the area who depend greatly on the hygiene bags and ready-to-eat food items THCH provides. The THCH Food Pantry is open for those in need, Monday through Friday, 10AM to 12PM at the Ministry Village at Olive office (1716 E. Olive Road, behind Olive Baptist Church). The Tender Hearts Caring Hands Food Pantry accepts donations Monday through Friday, from 9AM to 2PM. Donations of nonperishable food items and travel-size hygiene are accepted. Financial donations are also appreciated and go toward purchasing the items THCH distributes each day. Contact Kathie at (850)475-1118 or by email at KSchuster@ministryvillage.org.
- To donate financially to Tender Hearts Caring Hands or any Ministry Village program, click here.
- For updates and information, follow the Ministry Village at Olive Facebook page.
- If you would like to volunteer with Tender Hearts Caring Hands, contact Kathie at (850)475-1118 or by email atKSchuster@ministryvillage.org.